Brisbane City Council is offering more than 60 business scholarships and 30 mentoring placements for Brisbane residents from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds who are committed to expanding their business skills and capabilities.
Apply for a variety of business scholarships or mentoring placements. Applications for the courses below are open until 5pm, Thursday 31 March 2022.
- Australian Institute of Company Directors | Company Directors Course and 12-month membership
- Career Employment Australia | Launch Your Own Fashion Line Mentorship (non-certificate)
- Export Council of Australia | Export 101 Training Workshop: Building Capability and Capacity
- Federation University | Master of Business Administration (International Business)
- Federation University | Master of Professional Accounting
- Lord Mayor's Multicultural Round Table | Mentoring Scheme (non-certificate)
- National Institute of Education and Technology (NIET) | Graduate Diploma in Strategic Leadership
- Rhodes Business School | The Emotionally Intelligent Leader: One Day Enhancement Program
- TAFE Queensland | Certificate IV in Entrepreneurship and New Business
- TAFE Queensland | Start Your Own Business Short Course
Please note the following Scholarships close on a different date:
- Griffith University | Bachelor of Business - this course closes on 28 March
- Queensland University of Technology (QUT) | Bachelor of Business - this course closes on 14 March
For more information, email the Lord Mayor's International Relations and Multicultural unit or phone 07 3403 8888.