The Australian Government's $1.04 billion Building Better Regions Fund (BBRF) supports projects that will provide economic and social benefits to regional and remote communities.
Round 5 will open on 12 January 2021 and close 5 March 2021, with the funding guidelines released today.
You can use this mapping tool to see if you are in an eligible area.
- Projects can be either construction of new infrastructure or the upgrade or extension of existing infrastructure
- Grants of $20,000 to $10 million to cover 50% or more of eligible project costs
- Round 5 incorporates $100 million towards tourism-related infrastructure projects.
- This stream will fund new or expanded local community events, strategic regional plans, or leadership and capability strengthening activities
- Grants of $5000 to $1 million to cover 50% or more of eligible project costs.