Registration is open now for RDA Brisbane's inaugural SEQ Cluster Muster at The Precinct, Fortitude Valley on 17 March 2020!
Don’t miss this unique, first-ever opportunity for SEQ clusters and support agencies to learn from the experts, develop collaborations and more:
- Share visions and key challenges
- Learn about international examples of cross-cluster collaboration and cluster matchmaking
- Meet Queensland's emerging robotics cluster and explore opportunities for robotics applications in your cluster
- Develop strategic SEQ collaborations
Who is it for?
- Active participants of SEQ's clusters, precincts, hubs and innovation ecosystems, including managers, leadership teams, committees and interested members
- Support agencies including government, academia and research institutions
- SEQ RDAs
- Internationally renowned cluster expert Ifor Ffowcs-Williams - Cluster Navigators NZ, www.clusternavigators.com
- Andrew Scott - Principal Innovator, Symbiotic Innovation & Chair, Qld Robotics Cluster
Level 1 Seminar Room, TC Beirne Building
315 Brunswick Street, Fortitude Valley
Visitor access is via Level 2. There are 3 Secure Parking carparks nearby: click here to book your parking space.