Summary of Key Business Activities
RDA Brisbane has prioritised its activities on where we have gathered momentum and influence and where we can make an impact with our available resources and expertise in addressing the Regional Priorities, while operating within the parameters of the RDA Charter. RDAB is able to work with flexibility and agility to seize new opportunities and refocus where government directions may change. All our activities which we either lead or support leverage partnerships or collaboration with key business/industry, government or community stakeholders.
- Profile and promote the Brisbane region’s specialist sectors to make them more nationally and internationally competitive
- Deliver the ASBAS Digital Solutions program throughout Queensland
- Facilitate the formation and operation of competitive clusters, provide global connections and support cluster events
- Partner with TAFE Qld and Microsoft Innovation Hub in the EXPRESSWAY Innovation Network and monthly forums
- Provide advice to Government including participation of RDA in the SEQ City Deal